Reward & Benefits Advisor at London Law Firm
Are you an experienced Reward Analyst looking for a new challenge? Do you have a mixture of Compensation and Benefits experience, but want a truly blended Total Reward role with a growing Wellbeing element to it? If so, our client could have the ideal next step for you and one that offers a superb opportunity for growth and career development.
Working near Liverpool Street (hybrid, 2-3 days per week) at this international law firm you will report directly to their Global Total Reward lead.
The role will also see you involved in the annual compensation cycle, collecting internal/external data for presentation to the management committee, and at the same time, you will take responsibility for driving the global benefits and wellbeing initiatives. Key responsibilities will include;
- Benchmarking for the global compensation review
- Preparation of the solicitor salary bands, summarising the current population and highlighting any gaps/anomalies
- Assisting with the bonus review and management, communicating that information to the heads of departments around the world
- Full management of the firm's insurances (medical, income protection, critical illness etc.)
- End-to-end management of all policy renewals with their benefits broker
- Acting as the primary point of contact for all insurance/benefit communications within the firm
- Liaising with international office managers regarding local and global benefits
- Researching and onboarding any new benefits and potential vendors for existing and new office locations
- Designing and delivering wellbeing projects and initiatives globally
- Driving new initiatives to support mental, physical, and financial wellbeing across all offices
- Managing and updating the Wellbeing Hub page
What they are looking for is a Reward Analyst/Advisor with strong benefits management experience including renewal of annual policies, an excellent understanding of benefits management and claims, and solid experience of salary benchmarking and the compensation cycle.
Excellent Excel skills (VLOOKUP/pivot tables etc.) are essential, along with being a critical thinker who is able to exercise discretion and maturity when dealing with sensitive matters.
For more information, to be considered, or to discuss your next career move please contact John Bruce at Frazer Jones ASAP.
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.