Interim Organisational Design Consultant
Charity Sector | London | 1 year fixed term | Hybrid | £60K
Are you an experienced and dynamic organisational design consultant who can lead and deliver strategic change across corporate functions in a leading charity organisation?
Do you have the skills and expertise to implement a new operating model, a new technology system, and a customer-centric function for the people team? If yes, then we have an exciting opportunity for you!
We are looking for an interim organisational consultant to join our client's corporate services team for a fixed term contract of 12 months. You will be based in London, but you will also need to travel to other sites in Kent. You will work in a hybrid mode, with flexibility to work remotely 3 days a week
Your main responsibilities will include:
- Implementing a new operating model for corporate functions, including creating a service catalogue with SLAs for each area
- Working with the operations team and the corporate functions team to ensure seamless collaboration and alignment
- Rolling out a new technology system across corporate functions, with a focus on customer satisfaction and data analysis
- Working with the people team to design and deliver a targeted operating model, moving more to a customer-centric function
To be successful in this role, you will need:
- A proven track record of leading and delivering complex and transformational change projects in the charity sector or a similar social enterprise
- A strong understanding of corporate functions, including finance, HR, IT, marketing, and communications
- Excellent communication and stakeholder management skills, with the ability to explain the vision and influence different cultures and perspectives
- A flexible and adaptable approach, with the ability to work under pressure and manage multiple priorities
- A relevant qualification or certification in organisational development, change management, or a related field
This is a unique opportunity to make a difference in a leading charity organisation that is committed to improving the lives of people and communities. You will be part of a supportive and collaborative team that values diversity and inclusion.